The Mint Blog
Last year Mint launched Foundry, our graduate placement scheme. It has two key principles:
- Don't get graduates in simply to help with jobs round the office.
- Hire people who don’t do what Mint does, to work on things Mint hasn’t done before.
We're delighted to announce Foundry is coming back for 2012, and applications are now open.
Following on from winning a BIMA (and geting nominated for the Grand Prix), Sexperience has been shortlisted for the Broadcast Digital award for Best Website.
We are very proud of Sexperience. It delivers a valuable public service to the demographic who need it most. The video above explains more.
In terms of stats, since its launch in 2008, Sexperience has generated:
- Over 7 million visits.
- Over 40 million page views.
- 58,000 questions submitted.
- 66,000 experiences shared.
- 8:36 minutes average session length. (That's the longest session length of any Channel 4 site apart from games or 4oD.)
You can still pledge if you want to receive one of the first Foldables and get them at the pre-launch price.
Foldable.Me seems to have struck a paper nerve.
Wired Gadget Lab says:
Papercraft, that’s the future of creating tiny effigies - especially ones of yourself.
The Next Web says:
Ever wish you could just post yourself somewhere and visit friends far away? Well Mint Digital has a solution for you. Foldable.Me is their latest and possibly one of their cutest endeavours.