Reflections by Laura Grace on 19 September 2013
As that post was already getting pretty lengthy, I thought I'd save the bunch of resources I'd squirrelled away for a separate entry. So, here we have it - a content marketing cheat sheet of sorts. Seven tools I liked the look of at the CM World Expo; six live content marketing examples that stuck in my mind; and a handful of #cmworld tweets that I liked enough to save.
Some interesting content marketing tools worth a peek:
1. Uberflip - Nifty no-code content creation tools (their content “Hubs” are pretty nice).
2. Influitive - A tool that helps marketers build a community of advocates around their brand.
3. Little Bird - An influencer discovery engine.
4. Percolate - This service “helps brand create content at social scale”. I’m not quite sure how it works, but it looks pretty impressive!
5. Optimizely - Making A/B testing easy.
6. TrackMaven - Track what your competitors are doing, sneaky but cool.
7. Stipple - Add links to elements inside your Facebook pictures.
A few nice examples of content marketing at work:
1. Kixeye’s ridiculously great “The Interview”.
2. 6 Second Science - A nice mash-up of Vine, Twitter and Tumblr.
5. Toronto Silent Film Festival - A silent film Instagram 90 frames campaign
6. CISCO’s The Network Effect - A nice example of a YouTube series (with a smallish audience) that's managed to have a life of its own.
And here's a few of my favourited tweets from the event:
Think about assigning a beat to your internal writers. Don't force tone and let them be themselves as they contribute content. #CMWorld— Grace Boyle (@gracekboyle) September 11, 2013
Sorry, comments are now closed on this post.