Mint turns ideas and insights into products people love. We're looking for a designer to join us in London.
We work with big brands, nonprofits and ambitious startups. We believe in creating products that change something for the better. That could be: encouraging Tesco shoppers to eat healthier and save money; helping young people to feel normal about sex; even making Friday beers better.
How we work
Mint’s approach is user-focused, insight-led and highly collaborative. We’re sketching and prototyping from day one, with the aim of testing concepts and assumptions on real users as quickly as possible. This accelerates learning and enables us to iterate rapidly.
What we're looking for
A desire to keep learning is as important as the skills you have right now. Having said that, we’ll be looking out for:
- 2-3 years of experience designing digital products
- Proficiency in both interaction and visual design
- Experience in client-facing projects
- The ability to prototype ideas
- A user-centered approach to design
- The desire to push Mint’s reputation for design